Sr. Director of Marketing Operations
About the Role
The Senior Director of Marketing Operations will be a key leader in the Go-to-Market Operations organization, partnering with the Marketing leadership and other Operational teams on strategy and operations. This role will oversee all operations functions for a marketing team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and scaling marketing operations in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What you will do
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for marketing operations that aligns with the overall business objectives.
- Lead a team of marketing operations professionals to achieve strategic objectives.
- Oversee the construction of Construct scalable marketing automation processes including lead routing, lead scoring, campaign operations, program and content automation to drive greater efficiencies across teams.
- Ensure our data architecture is clean and attributable, and the right touches are given to the right people at the right time.
- Responsible for marketing analytics including setting up and maintaining attribution models, giving actionable insights to the marketing team, and maintaining a framework for Demand Gen planning and performance management.
- Evaluate and manage all marketing technology, with a focus on scalability, efficiency, ROI, and cohesion.
- Oversee the technical strategy and implementation of the website, including supporting key product and rebranding efforts as well as demand gen initiatives.
- Partner with revenue operations to align our GTM strategy, improve funnel conversions and provide enablement to the marketing and sales teams
- Manage marketing budgets, ensuring the marketing team sticks to the allotted budget, spend is attributed properly and can be reported to identify ROI, and work with Finance on planning and ensuring forecasted spend and actuals match
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by leveraging emerging technologies and best practices in the marketing operations field.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in Marketing Operations or a related field.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Deep understanding of marketing data, structures, measurement, digital, campaign/audience insights, analytics advertising tools, and adtech
- Expertise in marketing technology, including marketing automation and CRM systems. Marketo and Salesforce experience preferred
Nice to Have
- Cybersecurity experienced preferred
- Strong leadership and change management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- MBA or equivalent is a plus.
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.