Group Product Manager
Abnormal Security is looking for an ambitious and experienced Group Product Manager to lead the Product Management organization in the Multi Product Platform (MPP) division.
At Abnormal, we keep our customers—ranging from Global 2000 organizations to small businesses—safe from complex and cutting edge attacks that have the potential to cause financial loss and disrupt business operations. Our novel approach to email security, account takeover detection, and other use cases has resulted in us becoming one of the fastest-growing security companies of all time.
The Multi Product Platform Division sits at the center of Abnormal’s growth plans, with a core mission of growing Abnormal’s product portfolio while minimizing overhead from building, deploying, and selling our products. The standing teams in the Division drive a variety of key initiatives, from building the underlying platforms and capabilities to enable product teams, to promoting self service across the customer/buyer journey, to developing and launching net new products to customers.
As a Group PM, you will own the product strategy and roadmap for the MPP division, working closely with stakeholders across R&D, GTM, and the exec team. You will also lead a team of PMs and scale this team over time. As a core leader within R&D, you will also help develop the foundational processes of how we work and enable us to unlock the next wave of growth for the broader company.
What you will do
- Serve as the Lead PM for the MPP division, owning the team’s product strategy and roadmap, and bearing accountability for PM execution
- Lead a team of PMs of varying levels, ensuring they are unblocked, supported, and able to develop in their careers, while delivering high impact business results
- Work on planning for strategic initiatives like i18n that cut across the entire company
- Develop and refine core processes that influence how our division and company builds products, to ensure we have a scalable engine of innovation
- Collaborate with customers as part of roadmap planning and in various pre/post sale engagements to provide context and visibility from R&D
- 5+ years of product management experience at an Enterprise SaaS business
- 3+ years in a leadership/management role overseeing multiple products and product managers
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with both internal stakeholders and customers
- High operational excellence and ownership in all work that is undertaken (roadmap planning, strategy development, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, with the capacity to reason through ambiguous problems and make effective and well-justified decisions
- Adaptability, and willingness to learn quickly in a high paced startup environment
Nice to have
- Prior experience in cybersecurity
- Prior startup experience
- Prior experience working as an engineer or on highly technical products
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.