Sales Development Representative
🏗 What problems are we solving?
🔨 Why are we building this?
🕺 The Role
This is a sales-oriented advancement opportunity for candidates seeking to grow into leaders within a fast-growing startup. You will help Siteline achieve its goals for growth, while building foundational skills for sales roles in the future.
Working closely with the trade contractors we serve today, you'll be an exemplary ambassador of Siteline. As an early member of the sales org, you'll set the tone and culture of the organization for years to come.
- Leads - Work with your Account Executive to research & identify potential customers along with strategizing your targeted accounts to convert them to qualified opportunities. Develop go-to-market strategy and build sales pipeline together.
- Calls - Execute a high volume of inbound and outbound prospecting calls and/or emails to qualify prospects as potential customers and successfully schedule qualified meetings.
- Discovery & Follow Up - Perform thorough discovery to learn about the businesses of each prospect and the billing challenges they face. Educate the prospective customer, follow up when needed, and provide value-driven conversations leading to scheduled qualified meetings.
- Feedback - Share your learnings from daily customer conversations with the sales and product teams.
- Collaborate with your teammates on strategic projects as needed.
👋 What We're Looking For
- Experience in prior lead generation and/or sales prospecting is required.
- Commercial construction experience is a plus. You speak the language of the industry. You either worked hands-on in construction before, or have previous experience selling into the construction industry.
- Great phone communicator with strong listening skills, confidence, and genuine curiosity to understand the prospects pains. Excellence in oral and written communication.
- Highly motivated, results driven, competitive, resilient, and fearless. A focused self-starter with a track record of overachievement in any field. Organized and strong time management skills.
- Customer orientation and impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity.
- Collaborative team player with an optimistic demeanor and who enjoys friendly competition.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% for training, conferences and events.