As Relyance AI’s Implementation Consultant, you will work with and assist our top customers in implementing and configuring Relyance AI integrations to accelerate their Privacy. You will provide product and implementation expertise and work with clients to document project requirements, common practices, and configure integrations within small to large enterprises. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of product configurations and integrations. You will work closely with and provide status to the Account Team assigned to your projects.
As a Senior Implementation Consultant, your role will include:
- Scoping, designing, documenting, and implementing integrations between Relyance AI and 3rd party or custom solutions.
- Helping new and existing customers implement Relyance AI to automate Privacy compliance solutions.
- Consulting with customers to fully understand the implementation process and actively solve their pain points.
- Providing technical thought leadership for organizations and expert advice related to implementation.
- Acting as the liaison between customers and Relyance AI during implementation to prioritize issues, escalate blockers, and drive change if necessary.
- Performing the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, provide recommendations and demonstrate the configurations through the project, troubleshoot errors, and assist the client in deploying the solution.
- Providing internal and customer status reports to keep stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- Experience with installation, integration and deployment of integrated SaaS technologies.
- Proven experience with public cloud providers such as AWS, Google and Azure.
- Experience developing and operationalizing project plans for packaged implementations.
- Understanding of the following:
- Linux, Docker, and virtual machines
- APIs and related technology
- Identity and Access Management (SAML, Okta, AzureAD) in client environment
- Experience with and understanding of Agile development methods and how organizations adopt and implement these to support their end-to-end software development lifecycle processes.
- An understanding of the Privacy ecosystems and requirements.
- High emotional intelligence, including curiosity, empathy, self-awareness, and integrity.
Bonus points for:
- Engagement and Project Management experience + IC.
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the base salary pay range for this role is $110,000 to $120,000.