Connect Account Director
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
Account Directors on the Customer Success Team have one of the most important individual contributor roles within Qualia. It is your responsibility to convey the value of Qualia's additional services- engaging clients to drive the adoption of these services. You will own the full stack of client engagement. You will have the opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success.
- Massively expanding customer value by cross-selling and up-selling
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale sales and pass on learnings and best practices
- Provide day-to-day account management and guidance to cross-sold accounts to help them utilize the platform to the fullest extent possible
- Onboard and retain managed accounts
- Collaborate with the Product team to improve the experience for Qualia users on products sold
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 3+ years in a sales or related external-facing role
- Consultative sales abilities
- Previous sales or business development experience at a high-growth technology company
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities to contribute
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, organized, and detail-oriented
- Technically fluent
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.