Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
As a member of the Strategic Finance Team, you will play a critical role in Quaila’s growth. You’ll get exposure to all aspects of the business and work closely with various teams and departments to both measure performance and evaluate areas for improvement. The Strategic Finance Team at Qualia provides a unique opportunity to get under the hood of a high-growth tech company, learn the nuts and bolts of how we operate the business, and be a driving force of our future success all while honing your analytical skills.
- Provide analytical rigor and strategic ideas to the revenue and cost drivers of the business
- Build and own our growing playbook of financial models and reports for in-depth analyses, as well as ensuring their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs and be a key decision-maker in operational strategies
- Participate in pricing decisions, product launches, and evaluating investment and new business opportunities
- Support high-exposure initiatives: fundraising, board meetings, etc.
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communication of insights across departments
- Continuously scale and improve Qualia’s financial processes as we grow
- Perform ad hoc projects and investigations
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 3+ years of work experience in investment banking, trading, consulting, or a high-growth tech company with exposure to decision-making analysis and financial modeling
- Mastery of Excel with the ability to digest raw data in order to build and explain models from scratch
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both internal and external stakeholders
- Extremely detail-oriented with an ability to multitask cross-department projects
- You’re metrics-driven in your decision-making, always striving to improve existing processes naturally curious
- You work best in a highly collaborative environment
- You’re a strong performer under pressure and tight timelines
- Competitive spirit, high energy, self-motivated team player
- Nice to have: some programming knowledge (Python, SQL, git, etc.)
California and Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $110,000-$140,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.