Sales Development Representative
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
This Sales Development Representative will be focused on new customer acquisition and will work alongside our Account Executives to drive new revenue growth. The SDR position is a great opportunity for anyone looking to break into technology sales. The ideal candidate will see this role as a stepping stone to additional selling roles within Qualia.
- Make 50+ calls per day into existing account base based on marketing campaigns
- Generate quality intro calls between our prospects and Account Executives that will drive additional revenue growth
- Research accounts, identify key contacts, build interest, and understand vendor approval processes
- Create sales events (demos, follow up demos, scheduled calls, etc) with new and existing accounts
- Manage and maintain up to date contacts, opportunities, and account information within Salesforce
- Leverage Outreach to run targeted cadences with proficiency
- Commit to learning and understanding the Qualia differentiators so that you can effectively communicate Qualia's value
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 4 year degree preferred
- Prior sales or customer service experience preferred
- Experience using Salesforce and Outreach preferred
- Independent self-starter and adaptable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to effectively communicate and provide complex solutions to prospective clients
- Ability to work well with ambiguity, solve problems and think on your feet
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess a strong drive to leverage this role as a pathway to future advancement in sales positions within the company
- Based in Austin with ability to work in office a minimum of two days per week is required
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. The team is temporarily remote during the pandemic, but Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.