User Acceptance Tester - Resware
At Qualia, we’ve built a new class of real estate technology that simplifies home buying and selling into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem—homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents—onto a single shared platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
As Qualia embarks on its next phase of growth, we are seeking a user acceptance tester for our Resware product, which is used by leading companies in the title insurance and settlement services industry. As a user acceptance tester, you will have the responsibility testing changes to Resware. You are driven by providing successful outcomes for our customers, and do not give up easily.
The User Acceptance Testing role will come to have a deep understanding of the Resware product and features, and will be critical to ensuring that the Resware product succeeds in the marketplace with our new v10 product launch to our customers. You will work with the Product, QA, and Engineering teams to ensure the application’s functionality remains high quality and customers receive a great user experience.
- Using knowledge of the title industry and Resware administrator experience, design, develop, and implement user acceptance test cases and plans for new Resware features, improvements and bug fixes.
- Test deliverables from the Engineering team from a business user’s perspective, help ensure we provide a great experience for our customers, and help us comply with regulatory requirements.
- Acquire and maintain deep product knowledge in order to thoroughly understand and test the product, configure test workflows, and set up test cases that we can use again and again to confirm the software continues to function the way it should.
- Anticipate potential issues with new features, integrations, and bug fixes and communicate concerns to the product manager and/or engineering team
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to gather and share knowledge, and work closely with Production, Engineering, and Customer Success on testing bug fixes.
- Write/update documentation based on findings from your Resware user acceptance testing work.
- Support all Resware and Qualia members as they have questions regarding new features and integrations
- Promote the image of the company by conducting yourself in a professional manner
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- Real estate/title and services experience is a must. Prior experience with Resware is required
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills. You will be expected to flexibly manage your own time in order to achieve our business objectives each R&D cycle
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues and find solutions
- Ability to recommend obvious and alternative solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Positive and infectious attitude
- Desire to contribute and adapt to process changes
California and Colorado Applicants: This role has a base annual salary of $100,000-$120,000 plus a competitive equity and benefits package. (Salary to be determined by relevant experience, location, knowledge, and skills of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems—and we’re growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we’re committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual and in-person events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.