Senior Product Analyst
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
We are a fast-growing Bay Area-based startup backed by leading investors like Accel , Y-Combinator & Menlo Ventures. In the past year we grew revenue nearly 10x and continue to build torridly.
Our core product offering helps automate lending operations for financial services firms across the lending value chain. The Prodigal team has deep technical talent today and we believe there is an opportunity to build an iconic vertical software business that will fundamentally impact how the multi-trillion-dollar debt industry is managed. Debt has such a massive impact on consumers and prior to Prodigal, the industry was saddled with painful, low value manual workflows, and poor customer experience. Our mission is to humanize the debt repayment process through automation and data.
About the Role
Prodigal is looking for an experienced Product Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leveraging data to help drive the growth and success of our Go-to-Market organizations. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, can operate independently with minimal guidance, has a growth mindset, collaborates effectively with others, and biases towards action and impact.
As the senior-most hire in our Product Analytics vertical, you are focused on influencing key decisions across the company and help make better decisions using data. They will work closely with Data Science, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing Business Operations to identify growth opportunities, craft narratives that deepen our understanding of the business, forecast future performance, and build predictive models to effect positive business outcomes. You will lead all the efforts on Data Analytics in the entire organization
Prodigal has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
What you will be doing?
- Conduct data analysis to make product recommendations (cohort analysis, user personas and behavioral cohorting, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of Prodigal data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for both products and business activity, as well as external marketing spend trends
- Mentor other junior analysts
What you should have?
- 3-5 years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis and data modelling
- A degree in Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, Physics or other quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus)
- Experience implementing statistical analysis and data wrangling using Excel, Python, SQL and Tableau
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models
- Experience translating analysis results into product recommendations and business questions into an analysis framework
- Previous experience mentoring other individuals
- Health Insurance coverage for employees and their families
- Sponsorship and support for any training materials, books, courses, exam fees for upskilling yourself in areas related to your role
- Generous leave policy
From day 1, Prodigal has been defined by talented, humble, and hungry leaders and we want this mindset and culture to continue to blossom from top to bottom in the company. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to work in a fast-paced, intellectually-stimulating environment where you will be pushed to grow, then please reach out because we are looking to build a transformational company that reinvents one of the biggest industries in the US.
See more open positions at Prodigal
Something looks off?