Poshmark is looking to hire a Workplace associate who will be part of our growing India team. We are looking for someone who has excellent organization skills and an eye for details. This role is responsible for working closely with various team members and being able to handle their admin needs. Other responsibilities in this role include being able to manage and maintain the office.
We are looking for a talented and motivated team member that can effectively manage the office and take care of the needs of team members to make sure everybody is productive.
- Effectively manage the office and document related expenses.
- Work with various external vendors and follow up with them on office needs and supplies.
- Help organize office activities/events for the team.
- Help with onboarding
- Maintain and manage office inventory
- Work closely with various team managers/heads to fulfil their day to day requirements.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 1- 3 years of office management/administration experience.
- Preferably from Hospitality background.
- Endless patience and contagious positive energy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Flawless attention to detail and great organizational skills
- A positive attitude with the ability to turn a negative into a positive
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.