Field Marketing Manager, East Coast
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven, hands-on Field Marketing Manager to join our Go-to-Market (GTM) team for Named/Strategic Accounts. In this role, you will be a pivotal player in executing account-based marketing strategies at a local level, driving brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement. As a hands-on contributor, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch and promotion of our products/services within your designated region.
This position will be hired in the eastern time zone in the U.S.
Brief summary of role:
- Develop and execute regional account-based marketing plans aligned with the overall GTM strategy.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure cohesive messaging and strategy implementation.
- Plan and coordinate localized events, trade shows, seminars, and workshops to promote our offerings.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key local partners, industry influencers, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with internal creative teams to develop marketing collateral, presentations, and materials tailored to the regional market and audience.
- Leverage digital marketing tactics, including social media, email campaigns, and online advertising, to drive audience engagement.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to adjust strategies and capitalize on opportunities.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, providing insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Manage the go-to-market budget, ensuring cost-effective allocation of resources.
- Measure and report ROI on various marketing initiatives to demonstrate value and impact.
What you will be doing:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience (4+ years) in field marketing in the B2B space, with a track record of successful regional account-based campaign execution.
- Customer marketing experience.
- Marketing in the building / construction market is preferred.
- Certifications: relevant certifications in ABM, such as the ABM Certified Expert (ABMCE) from Demandbase, or other relevant marketing certifications is a plus.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Adept at building and maintaining relationships with partners, vendors, and local stakeholders.
- Proficiency in marketing analytics and tools to measure campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing automation platforms is required.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to travel within the designated region as needed.
Base Salary: $141,500 - $174,500
The “Base Salary: range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position across all US locations including but not limited to CA, CO, NY, WA, NV, MD, CT and RI. The determination of this anticipated Base Salary involves the consideration of many factors in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: location of candidate, unique skill sets, experience, training, performance, licensure and certifications, as well as other business and organizational needs. Our anticipated Base Salary determination is just one component of OpenSpace’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes equity awards, 401k match, as well as other region-specific health and wellness benefits.
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
OpenSpace welcomes employees from varied backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our diverse community. OpenSpace is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.