GTM Enablement Manager
OfferFit was founded by ex-McKinsey and BCG math PhDs, and we’re funded by leading Silicon Valley VCs. OfferFit replaces A/B testing with automated experimentation, powered by self-learning AI. This allows lifecycle marketers to test & improve the performance of their campaigns much faster than before. Customers include leading brands like Brinks Home (leading home security company) and Engie (multinational electric utility), among many others.
Note for Applicants:
Data shows that men on average apply for a role if they meet 6/10 requirements while women often only do so if it’s 10/10. We work hard to be clear and specific about what our roles require, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t check all the boxes! Applying gives you the opportunity to be considered and we look forward to reviewing your application!
The Customer Operations Manager / Enablement Manager will be in a key role to ensure OfferFit’s customer-facing roles have the knowledge, resources, and training they need to be successful in their roles. This includes ensuring our new hires and existing GTM teams have a best in class onboarding experience, ongoing product knowledge and skill building programs, along with the tools, processes, and resources required to execute in their roles. The ideal candidate is a high energy, driven individual with enablement experience and appreciates working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
In this role, you will be supporting the Implementation & Customer Success (I&CS) and Marketing organizations. Specifically, you will:
- Build assets and knowledge base to enable great customer experience and customer growth
- Develop and templatize customer-facing materials
- Launch and maintain internal resource hubs
- Influence Product and other partners on customer needs
- Provide or coordinate training for customer-facing roles related to onboarding, skills development and change management
- Identify and close team’s skill gaps by developing role-based curriculums
- Shorten time-to-value for new employees through onboarding
- Facilitate adoption of new processes and programs
- Measure and evolve efficacy of post-sales processes
- Support prospect & customer marketing activities
- Build relationships with key business stakeholders and understanding of the ongoing needs
Why is it great?
- Lead the AI transformation happening in marketing technology today — OfferFit is at the forefront, so you’ll be in the middle of the action.
- Support the team to create a best-in-class customer experience for our enterprise customers.
- Make a major impact by helping our Implementation & Customer Success and GTM teams succeed!
- Join OfferFit’s fast-paced, supportive, and professional team. We make sure all of our team members are empowered and receive great mentorship and coaching.
- Our customers really love working with us! Check out what they have to say about OfferFit here: https://offerfit.ai/content?type=case-study
Who’s a fit?
- Entrepreneurial: you take initiative, work around obstacles, and always seek creative ways to get to the next level
- People person: you build trust-based relationships with external partners, and combine empathy with a willingness to have direct, challenging conversations. In this role, you will be working with cross-functional leaders to identify needs and manage priorities.
- Analytically-driven: You are able to draw insights from raw data and perform analysis that is helpful and clear to customers
- Technology enthusiast: you are passionate about new technologies and their potential to impact business-as-usual
- Structured and organized: you can structure a plan, align stakeholders, and see it through to execution
- Clear communicator: you are able to express yourself clearly and persuasively, both in writing and speech. In this role, you will be communicating complex Machine Learning concepts in customer-friendly ways.
- Prior Go-to-Market Enablement Management experience preferred. Familiarity with data science or machine learning is a strong plus.
OfferFit Benefits and Perks:
- Generous PTO (starting at 25 days PTO per year) and Parental Leave policy (12 weeks paid)
- 100% remote work environment with flexible hours
- Quarterly gatherings where we meet in person in a different city to work together, bond as a team and celebrate our progress
- Weekly team events (lunch and learns, trivia, virtual escape rooms, town hall and team health “barometer” meetings)
- Ability to learn and develop from an experienced leadership team (ex-Amazon, McKinsey, BCG, and IBM, among others) who are focused on building a talented, diverse, and inclusive team
- Dedication to building a strong culture (e.g., team resource groups, weekly recognitions, major life event celebrations, mental health/sustainability days off, etc.)
- [US Only] Competitive benefits (major medical, vision, dental and LTD) and 401K matching program
OfferFit is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. OfferFit is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.