Senior / Staff Machine Learning Engineer
This is a great opportunity to be an early ML Engineer in a high-growth startup. You will work with a small team of data scientists and engineers in a very high-impact role. You will be responsible for designing and driving end to end ML projects at Harness. You will work with a blended team of engineers and data science professionals. You will apply your expertise to build packaged and shipped products in the space of software delivery.
- Collaborate with different teams to implement custom ML models and algorithms to apply to different datasets
- Work on complex problems with an emphasis on product development
- Work with engineers and back-end software to deploy and maintain ML models in a production environment
- 4+ years of professional experience in building machine learning infrastructure, and/or applying machine learning algorithms too drive technical product development
- Strong technical background in computer science, math, and machine learning.
- Expertise building ML infrastructure
- Experience building ML models in Python
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Successful candidates will be expected to come into the Mountain View, CA office at least 3 days a week
What you will have at Harness
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual social and team-building events
- TGIF-Off program
- Recharge & Reset Program
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
The anticipated salary range for this position is $164,000 - $226,000 annually. Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.harness.io/company/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Harness in the news:
- Harness Snags $230 Series D - $3.7B Valuation
- Harness Recognized in Inc.'s Best Workplace Awards 2022
- Harness on LinkedIn: America's Great Companies to Work For -- And What You Can Learn From
- #6 - Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2021 list
- #17 on Forbes Top 50 Cloud Companies to Work For
- #47 on LinkedIn’ Top 50 Companies to Work For
- #2 on Quartz 2021 list best places to work for remote workers
- 2021 Career Launching Companies List
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.