Burlingame, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Genesis Therapeutics is building a world-class software team to solve problems in drug discovery through machine learning, biophysical simulation, and computational chemistry. We are looking for engineers excited to help develop new medicines and play a critical role in building out our software platform.
- Build and expand on tools for visualizing molecules and proteins, analyzing machine learning models, and managing complex chemical workflows
- Work closely with machine learning engineers and medicinal chemists to develop and productionize new computational methods for molecular property prediction
- Help scale our data infrastructure to handle billions of datapoints and thousands of parallel deep learning and molecular dynamics jobs
- A deep thinker who reasons from first principles, balances attention to detail with architectural thinking, and has an investigational curiosity to find the root cause of a problem
- Comfortable working across all levels of the software stack, from front-end interfaces to backend features to managing infrastructure
- Experienced writing production code and driving projects to completion
- Interested in learning more about drug discovery and machine learning
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on high impact tools and products that are immediately deployed to accelerate the discovery of new medicines
- Strong technical coworkers in AI, software, and chemistry, who all have a powerful mix of intellectual curiosity and humility. The team reads and discusses 1-2 machine learning or chemistry papers every week to stay on top of the field and inspire new ideas
- Competitive salary and equity. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401(k) program
See more open positions at Genesis Therapeutics
Something looks off?