Customer Success Manager
Fox is looking for someone who can help manage a growing list of clients. We are deploying some of the most flexible robot automation into existing warehouses and are growing fast to keep up with very high demand.
As a Customer Success Manager of Fox Robotics you will ensure we are delivering value to our customers. You will be laser focused on post sale activities. This role is required to nurture the existing relationship with the book of business provided to them and in turn, bring more value to Fox by expanding new business inside the current book. You’ll also collect customer feedback to help inform product and engineering decisions.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of customer facing experience in a Warehouse/3PL logistics/supply chain framework and/or logistics operations experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Ability to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
- Detail oriented and observant
- Responsible and reliable
- Professionalism and integrity to communicate and work with employees at all levels of the organization
- High degree of personal integrity and a willingness to accept accountability
- High-level account management
- A bias for action and an ability to solve problems independently and in customer settings.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- Willingness to travel (30-50 percent of the time)
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Fox Autonomous Forklift; you will be a product expert
- Lead informative weekly customer meetings and check-ins with existing and new customers
- Observe installations, identify areas of improvement and take corrective action
- Travel to customer sites as needed (30-50% travel)
- Support operations on a day-to-day basis at Fox Robotics customer sites to ensure the smooth operations of robots on-site by working hand-in-hand with customers.
- Manage customer delight within deployment period and beyond.
- Serve as the point of contact for escalated technical issues between (Robotics Software, Hardware, IT and Technical Support Teams, Engineering and Customer Success).
- Help coordinate and perform on-site infrastructure, robot and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of our proprietary e-commerce fulfillment solution.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Conduct post-project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Strive for continuous improvement to improve service and support operations.
- Scale up system to meet the growing needs of the customer.
- Produce audits and customer aging reports to leads
- Report on tracked metrics and analytics for the robot’s performance
Bonus points for:
- Supply Chain experience
- Logistics/Warehouse experience
- Robotics experience
- Sales experience
- Start up experience
What’s in it for you:
- Work with robots every day
- Experience rapid career growth inside a rapidly growing startup
- Build relationships with key customers in warehouse automation
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-covered healthcare
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry, our initial area of focus, sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our users by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
By empowering people to do more with less, we can help grow the economy, create better-paying jobs, and generate revenue to fund social services.