Senior GTM Enablement Associate
At Everlaw, our mission is to promote justice by illuminating the truth, and we’re changing the way that legal teams at law firms, corporations, government agencies, and nonprofits find the information they need to achieve their truth-finding goals.
We are seeking a passionate and detail-oriented early career enablement practitioner to join our team. As a Senior GTM Enablement Associate, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring that our Sales and Success teams have the latest, up to date content (from lead generation through sales process and the customer journey). You’ll also help maximize our sales potential at world-class legal events through executive meetings.
This is a full-time exempt position based in our Oakland, California office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you’ll...
Own Content Updates for Account Executives and Customer Success teams
- Develop and update job aids, playbooks, and training materials for AE and CS teams.
- Lead discrete projects, such as key AE/CS workflows.
- Keep onboarding and bridge program content up-to-date to ensure smooth and effective ramp for new team members.
Support Exec Meetings at World-Class Legal Events
- Coordinate and support the scheduling of executive meetings at Tier 1 legal events.
- Provide executive meeting support through efficient coordination and quality control of briefing documents.
- Ensure the Sales team enhances Everlaw's impact, positively influencing current customers and existing opportunities.
Ad Hoc Support for Pipe Generation
- Provide light ad hoc support for Outreach content refreshes, content development, and updates to current content.
- Collaborate with relevant teams to ensure the alignment of Outreach materials with the latest industry trends and product updates.
What you’ll gain…
Industry Exposure: Gain insights into both the tech and legal industries, allowing for a unique and enriching professional experience.
Holistic Customer Journey Experience: Be part of the entire customer journey, from lead generation, through the sales cycle, to customer adoption, growth, and expansion.
Continuous Learning: Stay at the forefront of legal tech advancements and develop a well-rounded skill set by working with a diverse and innovative team.
- You have a passion for Sales and Customer Success: You’ve worked on or supported GTM Enablement before and understand the intersections of and nuances between Sales and Success.
- You are process-, detail-, and quality-oriented: You find structure in the abstract so that others can more easily learn and understand, balance the details with the big picture, and strive to put forth high-quality work for your internal customers.
- You thrive with autonomy: You have experience managing your own projects and prioritize competing demands by assessing data, as well as business- and customer-centric considerations.
- You are a clear and polished communicator: You can distill complex topics and ideas into something digestible for a wide array of learners, and you can deliver clear and engaging messaging both verbally and in written format (with an eye toward the ways in which you may need to adapt communication approaches for different audiences).
- You are dedicated to continuous improvement and feedback: Whether it’s being a student of Enablement or identifying and working through process bottlenecks, you are motivated to continuously iterate and improve.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years in enterprise-level SaaS and 1+ year in either a direct sales role with demonstrable quota attainment or a customer experience role with demonstrable success.
- You are authorized to work in the United States. Please note that, currently, Everlaw is not sponsoring employment visas.
- The expected hourly rate range for this role is between $43.27 - $55.29. The final offered hourly rate will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Equity program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”