Senior Product Lead Manager
Everlaw, a dynamic legal technology company located in Oakland, California, is seeking an exceptional Senior Product Lead Manager to play a pivotal role in our product management team. If you're dedicated to fostering high-performing teams and possess a people-first mindset, coupled with substantial product management experience, we invite you to join our team. As a Senior Product Lead Manager, you will guide the growth and expansion of the Product team, champion best practices in product development, and provide mentorship and direction to your team.
Everlaw's Product team is at the forefront of delivering innovative solutions that help legal professionals uncover truth and promote justice. We serve law firms, corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations with our investigation and litigation platform. Our product roadmap is the blueprint for delivering value to our users, both present and future. We take immense pride in not only creating a powerful and user-friendly experience, but also in supporting our users through comprehensive product documentation and certification programs.
Our mission at Everlaw is to illuminate truth and promote justice. We foster a culture that is open, vibrant, and committed to the professional growth of our team members. This commitment includes offering an annual learning and development stipend and regular career development discussions with managers. If you value passion, integrity, thinking big, and have a strong desire to learn, we would love to hear from you. We don't believe in the 'perfect' candidate and encourage all those who feel they can contribute value to our team to apply.
This is a full-time position based in our Oakland, California office with a hybrid work schedule: in office M/W/Th with the option to work from home Tu/Fr.
- We want you to feel like part of the team early on! Our onboarding process will integrate you into the company with informative sessions on our product, policies, processes, and team structure and goals.
- We’re excited for you to learn, grow, and contribute right away! We trust that you’ll bring experience and knowledge that will uplift and uplevel the team, but we don’t expect you to know everything on Day 1.
In your role, you'll...
- Become product certified: You will undergo comprehensive training to master the intricacies of the Everlaw platform through a series of training modules.
- Individually contribute: Participate in all stages of development to familiarize yourself with our processes and product, including defining problems, providing feedback, testing, and updating documentation.
- Build a high-caliber team: Take ownership of hiring decisions that align with our values and foster a positive team culture.
- Mentor and lead: Provide individual mentorship to help your team members achieve their career goals.
- Process optimization: Collaborate with others to define and establish effective product development processes, emphasizing a deep understanding of our users and driving value while nurturing a culture of excellence.
- Goal setting and collaboration: Help your team establish clear objectives, offer feedback, manage workloads, and contribute where needed.
- Drive business growth: Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, and other stakeholders to ensure a deep understanding of user needs and market opportunities.
- Strategic impact: Play an active role in shaping the product strategy and execute towards a clear vision.
- You possess a minimum of 10 years of experience in product management for web and/or mobile applications.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing teams.
- Your people and project management skills are exceptional.
- You are process-driven and possess the ability to communicate complex concepts effectively to align the team towards a shared vision.
- You are a proven leader who can think big while also paying attention to the smallest details.
- Your strategic product thinking bridges the gap between product development and business teams.
- You are authorized to work in the United States (please note that Everlaw is not currently sponsoring U.S. employment visas).
- Direct experience working on enterprise SaaS products.
- Professional experience with litigation or investigation workflows.
- The expected salary range for this role is between $205,000 and $255,000. The final offered salary will be dependent upon many factors including the candidate’s experience and skills. The base pay range is subject to change in the future.
- Equity program
- 401(k) retirement plan with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Paid parental leave and approximately 10 days (80 hours) per year of sick leave
- Seventeen paid vacation days plus 11 federal holidays
- Membership to Modern Health to help employees prioritize mental health and wellness
- Annual allocation for Learning & Development opportunities and applicable professional membership dues
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- Find out more about our Benefits and Perks
- Work in Uptown Oakland, just steps from the BART line and dozens of restaurants and walking distance to Lake Merritt
- Flexible work-from-home days on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Monthly home internet reimbursement
- Select your preference of hardware (Mac or PC) and customize your desk setup
- Enjoy a wide variety of snacks and beverages in the office
- Bond over company-wide out-of-the-box events and fun activities with your team
- Time off for company-sponsored volunteer events and 4 paid hours per quarter to volunteer at a charitable organization of your choice
- Take advantage of learning and career development opportunities
- Ranked #9 on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2023 for US small and medium companies
- One of Wealthfront’s 2021 Career Launching Companies, and ranked #2 on the “2022 Bay Area Best Places to Work” list by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- One of Fast Company’s World's Most Innovative Companies for 2022 and proud contributor of free ediscovery resources to benefit the greater good through “Everlaw for Good”