Junior Salesforce Administrator
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
In this role you will be a co-owner of Envoy’s SFDC instance with the current Senior Salesforce Administrator. You will be supporting Sales Management, Sales Operations, Sales Process and SFDC data quality within the Envoy’s Salesforce.com implementation. The Junior Salesforce Administrator's role is to work with business partners to realize the full capability of the CRM. You'll be responsible for the design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations.
You will be proactively identifying areas of system and process improvement to enable a rapidly scaling Sales team. You will partner cross-functionally to determine business priorities and align resources to accelerate scale and revenue growth. The Junior Salesforce admin is a critical role in the Sales organization in helping to scale the end-to-end selling process and maximize Sales efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in these areas and have experience implementing and managing sales tools and processes in a dynamic environment.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ.
- Manage timelines and producing technical documentation
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform
- Play a critical role managing all SFDC processes in the sales-centric objects, including, but not exclusive to the Account, Opportunity, Registration, User, Data Quality, Orders, and Contacts.
- Create fields, flows, validations, system permissions, role hierarchy, etc. in SFDC sandbox and work directly with Sales to test and then push to production.
- Process Optimization - Proactive identification of opportunities for process improvement. Assist sales management in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational excellence. Anticipate challenges and scale processes, technology and team to support the growth of the sales team over time.
- Create and maintain customized reports and dashboards for all Sales roles and ensure key metric consistency across all reporting and dashboards
- Manage and track past, present, and future tickets/tasks ensuring correct prioritization, deadlines are hit, and when required, communicate and seek approval amongst stakeholders of enhancements.
- Manage overall data quality/hygiene and ongoing processes to support data quality.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce.com to determine functionality requirements.
- Be able to take ideas, test them against data, turn them into action with the proper key metrics and track the success of projects and system improvements.
- Handle ad hoc questions and tickets from go-to-market teams and prioritize according to impact and need
- 2 - 3+ years experience in a Salesforce.com Admin role
- Knowledge of how Salesforce integrations work and how to troubleshoot them
- Strong experience in Salesforce Lightning, familiarity with CPQ or Q2C tools (preferred)
- Required certifications: Salesforce.com Administrator 101
- Bonus certifications: Salesforce.com Administrator 201, Salesforce.com Developer I
- Familiarity or (bonus) experience with Outreach or other engagement platforms, data enrichment, activity capture, LeanData or other routing software
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, able to work cross-departmentally with all levels
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and cases simultaneously
- Team player that understand the needs of the business and prioritizes accordingly
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills, able to handle various tasks at once and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Results oriented with an ability to lead and drive process change
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $94K-$111K (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.