Strategic Digital Customer Success Manager
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
At Envoy, we believe in delivering exceptional customer experiences. As a Strategic Digital Customer Success Manager, you will contribute to defining, developing, and implementing the foundations of our digital customer communication program, including scaled customer management playbooks, content, and strategy.
In this role you’ll be responsible for helping drive value and results within our high-growth SMB accounts worldwide. You’ll coach and support the Digital Customer Success Manager team in implementing a digital customer engagement model. You’ll also be hands-on in managing Envoy’s large portfolio of customers and assisting with scalable programs and campaigns. To be successful in this role, you will continuously improve customer-facing interactions to increase metrics like product adoption, customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion revenue.
The ideal candidate has a passion for using data and technology to understand customer behavior, and for creating campaigns that drive customer value, retention, and growth. This role is highly cross-functional, requiring you to collaborate with Envoy’s Customer Success, Marketing, Support, Product, and Data teams - as well as customers, of course!
This is a hybrid position that requires 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Austin office.
- Execute on one-to-many customer engagement strategies for our long-tail customers. The Strategic Digital CSM will thrive using analytics to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, and renewal dates to inform segment-specific success programs.
- Ensure Envoy customers derive maximum value from their investment in our platform, utilizing key features and products.
- Serve as a customer advocate to the rest of the organization, working cross-functionally to monitor success and inform the product.
- Represent Envoy as a domain and product expert in customer interactions, and online in both customer-facing and internal communities
- Provide coaching and mentorship to the Scale Customer Success Managers, helping them to become a best-in-class customer success unit.
- Always push for industry-leading NPS scores.
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role with a background in customer lifecycle management over a large portfolio of accounts. Specific Digital or Scale Customer Success experience preferred.
- 1+ years experience in managing programs or people
- A strong drive to execute and iterate on programs, an analytical mindset, and an ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Experience implementing digital tools, assets and workflows within a Customer Success team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for learning.
- The ability to leverage data and business intelligence to help drive customer value as well as your own internal goals. You have utilized metrics-based performance analytics to evaluate customer performance.
- Experience acting in a leadership role cross-functionally to lead initiatives for customer lifecycle definition, voice-of customer feedback as well as product feedback loops.
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- An innovative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Naturally quantitative
- Ahead of industry trends and methodologies, and constantly looking to better your game through new technologies and learnings
- Passionate about technology solutions and finding ways to automate tasks
- Always exuding Envoy values
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in Austin, Texas, our expected cash compensation for this role is $120,700-$141,950 (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.