Enterprise Account Executive
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
We are looking for a team member who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Enterprise Account Executive team, you will help define our strategy to attract Enterprise size customers (2,001+ employees). This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Become an expert of your geographical territory through research and onsite visits to meet with customers/prospects.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and monthly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye focus on your customer’s unique needs.
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- 4+ years SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least three years.
- Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- Experience selling/managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- Excelled at supplementing your own pipeline with sales opportunities driven via your own efforts and outreach.
- Experience traveling into a geographic territory and performing meetings with prospects and customers.
- Someone who thrives off of building something new.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
- Passionate about our product and working hard to strategically build partnerships
- Capable of having conversations centered around business value with potential buyers.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $200,000-$250,000 OTE (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.