Sales Operations Analyst
IT, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Houston, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 6, 2022
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $85,000 - $225,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Revenue Operations roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
Are you happy with the status quo or would you rather disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Enable is the SAAS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach. Rebates, market development funds, special pricing agreements. These B2B trading agreements add up to trillions of dollars every year. We call this the deal economy and we’re rethinking how it operates.
Rebate management has long been stuck in the dark ages: a frustrating mess of legacy systems, paper, and spreadsheets. We imagine a world where B2B rebate deals are liberated from the pain of time-consuming, inefficient tools and siloed processes and turned into effective and strategic tools that drive focus and collaboration between trading partners.
So, we built just that, democratizing B2B deals and rebates, with cloud-based software that’s accessible, affordable, and usable by every distributor, manufacturer, and retailer. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United States.
- Evaluating and improving Sales processes and systems by identifying areas of inefficiency in our sales process and proposing solutions and workflows that would resolve problems, optimize metrics, and improve productivity
- Develop globally-aligned KPIs and standardized benchmarks for measurement revenue team effectiveness, as well as factors such as market maturity, the scope of coverage, and quotas
- Support generating reports, analysis, and insights for QBRs (quarterly business reviews), strategy and planning initiatives, as well as revenue team productivity
- Provide insights into the effectiveness of specific programs (ex. SPIFFs) and opportunities, and report progress against targets, budget, and forecast
- Work with the RevOps Director to drive a consistent reporting cadence schedule, including but not limited to the following :
- Pipeline reviews
- Forecasting process
- Historic performance reviews
- Salesforce.com hygiene and governance reporting
- Drive sales data quality, and hygiene efforts through excellent change management and maintenance
- Sales analytics, report creation, dashboards, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Implementation, and Customer Success.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert on resources and tools
- Work directly with key sales leaders on critical strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity, and operational efficiency.
- Manage projects, adding value and efficiency to get priority things done quickly and with quality – build reports, run analyses, build/present training, design workflows etc.
- Support the creation, configuration, and generation of quotes and OF using Salesforce CPQ
- Advanced level in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in Salesforce workflows, Bi Tools, and running SQL queries
- Minimum 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced sales or revenue operations
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.