Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $100,000 - $195,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Partnership roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing new partnerships with ISV, SI/consulting organizations, and/or Industry Associations and Buying Groups. You will deliver results by helping partner teams build trusted partner relationships which generate new partner leads and, ultimately, net-new revenue sales. Your core capability carries an emphasis on sales with a good understanding B2B partnerships, often leveraging strong value propositions in your conversations. You have a deep understanding of indirect channel commercial mechanics for SaaS products, and the variety of models for marketing and co-selling solutions via third parties.
What we are asking you to do!
- Lead the recruitment, onboarding and development of new partners that meet defined criteria.
- Be the primary point of contact for existing partnerships, supporting internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with partners to define and implement joint business plans that generate revenue and deliver mutual value.
- Proactively identify and execute opportunities for partner co-selling and co-marketing initiatives.
- Develop expertise specific to our industry and buying group partners, ensuring consistent flow of net-new opportunities and proper playbook execution.
- Be a key stakeholder in the ongoing development of sales enablement assets, programs, and processes.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company's partnership priorities and plan.
- Present to executive audiences, both internally and externally, on partner GTM execution plans and corresponding success metrics.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry / reporting requirements are met.
- Be a good corporate citizen and a willingness to embrace the company's values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order and Industry.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of partner management experience with B2B SaaS companies is required
- Proven results in driving incremental revenue through partnerships
- Track record of a full sales cycle role demonstrable to the end user
- Strong EQ skills, able to build strong relationships internally and externally to deliver exceptional results
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.