HR Business Partner
People & HR
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a People Business Partner, you will be responsible for the People success of each business unit or group assigned to you. Leveraging other resources of the People team, you will actively seek out ways to create a positive and productive employee experience. Success criteria for this role include (but are not limited to) healthy retention ratios, PIP success rates, Career Development efforts and the progression of talent through Enable’s career ladders.
What we are asking you to do!
- Forms effective relationships with their business groups and consults with line management, providing People guidance when appropriate. Typically supports front line managers through director-level.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the People Ops group to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for learning.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Escalates to more senior PBPs and/or Legal when needed.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Escalates cases as needed to more senior level PBPs; partners with the Legal department as needed/required.
- Works closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Relevant, progressive in recruiting, employee relations, people operations, compensation/benefits, and/or organizational development. Prefer at least 2 years in a business partner role.
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Comfortable using technology, including Google Workspace and GitLab.
- Effective verbal and written communications.
- Passion for results; able to deliver full-cycle projects (start to finish) and results in a timely manner.
- A team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to solve moderate to complex problems; resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal and external resources when problem-solving.
- Experience working with Global Talent (Americas, EMEA, APAC) strongly preferred.
- Very strong EQ, with fine tuned instincts and problem solving skills.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.