Executive Administrative Assistant
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
The EA to the COO is a key role within Enable. As the managing executive, the COO needs the proper administrative and business support in order to successfully run the business. The EA will be the pillar of that support and use their business acumen and personal knowledge to ensure the success of the COO.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the COO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect COO’s style and organization policy.
- Understand the product, business strategy and key customer base to ensure the attentions of the COO are appropriately pointed.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the COO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
- Anticipate the needs of both the COO and the business as competing priorities battle for attention.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the COO. Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Work closely with the COO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the COO updated. Anticipate COO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally, acting as an extension of the COO.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.