Sr. DevOps Engineer
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Do you want to design new ways of processing Enterprise scale data at speed, introduce leading edge technologies, invent complex big-data algorithms, shape processes into a growing engineering organisation, all while helping to scale a Series C rocket ship to the next level?
Then welcome to Enable 🚀
What is Enable:
Enable is the SaaS rebate management platform that drives trusted relationships between B2B trading partners. We create money for our customers by providing them with the technology solutions to automatically detect and report on rebate due. Customers configure their deals, Enable ingests and process all their sales transactions, allowing them to find rebates they are owed that they would otherwise have missed.
All this has major challenges, we process enormous amounts of data in very short time frames, performing billions of calculations per customer and storing it all in Enterprise scale databases. We provide customers with reporting, deal editing and collaboration capabilities. There are no standard techniques for doing this, we are the market leader, and we create new solutions every day.
We launched our flagship product in 2016 and have raised $156m to date in Series A, B & C funding. We are continually growing our client base, product portfolio and hyper-talented team.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for managing our SaaS offerings (products) within our global Azure infrastructure. Working with Product Engineers, you will be providing the knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process from the start to the end of the project lifecycle, including maintenance of Infrastructure as Code, alongside Docker & Azure Container ecosystems. This person is a key member of a global, dynamic team supporting a growing engineering team.
What we are asking you to do!
- Manage our Infrastructure as Code approach across our solutions.
- Identify potential areas for improvements, work with leaders to articulate them and champion your ideas through to completion.
- Deliver new tools and capabilities to accelerate team productivity.
- Support Engineering operations, initiatives and research spikes.
- Coaching and mentoring of other engineers.
- Assist with technical customer queries and support audit/compliance processes.
What we are asking you to bring!
- 5+ years working in a cloud engineering role.
- Strong understanding of Cloud technology – specifically Azure.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
- Familiarity with the CAF Terraform super-module.
- Understanding of security and automating security in the pipeline.
- Awareness of data regulatory and privacy concerns.
- Proactive approach to service delivery.
- Experience working in a highly available production environment.
- Experience working directly for a product or SaaS company.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines.
- Willingness to work independently or collaboratively.
- Experience working as part of a global operations team.
- Ability to break down and explain complex concepts.
- Desire and ability to deliver work independently and solve problems pragmatically.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.