Customer Success Enablement Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
We are seeking a highly skilled Enablement Manager to join our Customer Success team. Our Customer Success Enablement team are involved in all things learning and development. They define, design, and develop new starter onboarding programs for all of Customer Success, develop content for the ramped team that enhance their skill set and prepare them for their next role, and create positive customer experience through external learning material.
The Enablement Manager will head up our Enablement team and will lead a team of enablement and operational experts to drive results while working closely with business partners, managers, and other stakeholders to design and implement programs that align with our business objectives, values, and culture. This role will be responsible for owning the strategic objectives to provide customers and Enablees with tools to facilitate best practices.
- Manage the development of our new starter training programs for all roles within Customer Success.
- Develop, design and deliver CS Enablement objectives to support the Customer Success team’s OKRs. Own the communication of these objectives, progress, and achievements to the wider company.
- Coordinate the consistent delivery of improvements to our customers’ training experience directly through tools such as our online Help Center.
- Coordinate and support the creation and delivery of our internal enablement programs, ensuring high quality deliverables and supporting existing team members in refining their skills.
- Monitor and analyze program data and metrics to assess effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
- Coach the Enablement team in the achievement of OKRs and personal growth plans.
- Effectively facilitate product and feature roll-outs across the CS team, including newsletters and other customer-facing material.
- Ability to collaborate to develop strategic plans across multiple business groups and establish and improve processes while surpassing existing standards to drive business needs.
- Proven ability to inspire, coach, train, and develop team members to consistently provide exceptional results.
- Proven experience in program management, change management, and data analytics.
- Ability to articulate Enable’s value proposition and differentiators in a tailored communication style to inspire positive results.
- Strong facilitation skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of ownership and accountability for all CS enablement programs.
- Proven track record of achieving results in a cross-functional setting.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.