Sr. Data Integrations Engineer
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Tuesday, July 18, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Senior Data Integrations Engineer, you will be an expert on all integrations within the Enable platform. You will work with Customer Success Managers and our onboarding teams to configure data integrations in and out of Enable.
You will be on hand to assist in customer data imports, exports, and technical queries becoming the go-to expert for our data ingestion and egress products.
You will occasionally work with vendors and our partners to design and introduce new technical integrations with our customers.
You will then work to support the Customer Success team to implement these integrations with our customers.
Where required, you will liaise with customers directly, using your expertise to explain complex technical topics or assist the Customer Success team in communicating them to the customer.
You will be solution focused and given creative freedom to determine pragmatic, customer-focused solutions to technical problems. You will be seen as a technical guru and enjoy teaching and helping the team, offering to assist on technical topics within your realm of knowledge.
What we are asking you to do!
- Create custom data exports for customers, using SQL.
- Create data pipelines for customers using C# and Azure Data Factory.
- Mentor team members through peer programming and code reviews.
- Provide advice to onboarding teams around customer exports and data integration.
- Work cross-functionally with members of Solutions Consulting, Product, Engineering, and Partnerships to collaborate on technical solutions to customer problems.
- Represent Enable positively in external calls with customers and potential prospects about technical topics.
- Implement process changes and business improvement initiatives to improve the efficiency of the integrations team.
What we are asking you to bring!
- 5+ years working in an integrations role.
- Experience working with ETL (Extract Transform Load) pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of iPaaS solutions.
- Experience of SQL, NoSQL, and enterprise scale data stores and an ability to write performant SQL queries.
- Ability to confidently present product and technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Confidence in creating small C# snippets to transform data structures.
- Willingness to work independently or collaboratively.
- Ability to break down and explain complex concepts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and provide deliverables to agreed timeframes.
- Knowledge of software tooling such as Git, CI/CD, deployment tools, infrastructure as code and other DevOps practices.
- Experience with cloud platforms. We are hosted in Azure and experience of this is a strong preference, but other cloud platforms such as AWS are acceptable.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.