Enterprise Lead Implementation Analyst
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
How You'll Make A Difference
- We're seeking an experienced Implementation Lead to join our growing Customer Success team in our Toronto office. This is a technical, customer-facing role focused on leading onboarding projects to help businesses around the world adopt our product.
- Working with the customer's finance and commercial teams, you will use your problem solving capabilities to design and implement a configured software solution which meets the customer's requirements.
- Your experience in managing projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders will be invaluable to design & deliver solutions within the software and guide the customer through their testing and adoption.
- As a senior member of the Customer Success team, you will be a key part in delivering value to customers including onboarding, customer training, helpdesk support triage, help center content and new feature roll-out.
We're Looking For
- Track record of high achievement in your current technical, customer-facing role leading projects.
- Passion for helping customers solve their business problems.
- Effective communicator with outstanding project management skills.
- Quick learner with a desire to thrive in a fast-changing environment.
- Preferably at least 3 years customer facing project management experience in a fintech or ERP SAAS environment.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.