Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to rapidly iterate and refine product positioning and messaging for the developer and data science audience.
- Stay informed about market trends and swiftly adapt marketing strategies to capitalize on emerging opportunities.
- Create and deliver compelling product presentations, demos, and technical content that resonates with developers and data scientists.
- Product launch and go-to-market:
- Lead and execute the rapid go-to-market strategy for new product releases, collaborating closely with product management, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure successful launches.
- Define and implement innovative marketing campaigns targeted specifically at developers and data scientists, leveraging digital channels, social media, events and community platforms.
- Continuously monitor and analyze key metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, rapidly adapt strategies, and optimize for maximum impact.
- Customer advocacy and success:
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers, understanding their technical requirements, challenges, and success criteria.
- Gather customer feedback and insights to drive product enhancements and improvements.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to ensure successful product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Empowerment and enablement
- Manage and mentor a scrappy team of marketers, providing guidance, support, and feedback to help them excel in their roles.
- Develop comprehensive training materials and resources to educate internal teams, partners, and customers on product features, use cases, and best practices.
- Work closely with sales teams to equip them with the necessary technical knowledge and tools to effectively engage with developers and data scientists.
- Developer and data scientist community engagement:
- Build and nurture relationships with developer and data science communities through active participation in forums, conferences, meetups, and online platforms.
- Drive developer adoption and engagement by creating technical content, blog posts, tutorials, and sample code that demonstrates the value and utility of our products.
- Collaborate with influencers and industry experts to amplify product awareness within the target audience.
A proven leader in technical product marketing will find a unique opportunity to lead the product marketing efforts for Clarifai’s AI platform, captivating developers, data scientists and machine learning engineers with your developer marketing skills. As a pivotal member of our company, you will play a key role in accelerating our growth and establishing our brand within the AI communities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related technical field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Extensive background in software development or data science, including hands-on experience with programming languages, development frameworks, and data analysis tools.
- Proven track record in technical product marketing, developer evangelism, or a related role within a fast-paced startup environment.
- In-depth understanding of the unique challenges and opportunities present in the developer and data science communities, and the ability to swiftly adapt marketing strategies to capture emerging trends.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts in a concise and captivating manner.
- Strong agility and adaptability, with the ability to thrive in a rapidly evolving environment, and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset with a data-driven approach to measure marketing performance and drive informed decision-making.
- Passion for technology and an insatiable curiosity to stay ahead of the curve by keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends, tools, and platforms.
- Production knowledge in machine learning and deep learning, at least at a conceptual level.
- Understanding of modern LLM's.
Great to Have
- Comfort managing documentation using version control and peer review (e.g. via Github)
$175,000 - $220,000