Junior Frontend Engineer:
About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, audio recognition, and large language models (LLM). We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India, and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
You will help continue to make Clarifai a destination for the latest and greatest SOTA open-source and commercial AI models.
With an eye for accessibility, performance, usability, and the future of web standards, you will make using our artificial intelligence products an amazing and intuitive experience for all.
- Join a newly forming team that will play a key role in keeping our platform up to date with the latest and greatest open-source and third-party AI models. Your core collaborators will be with this new Tiger team, with 2 BE Engs and 2 ML Engs.
- You may collaborate with other members of our team, include the backend, infrastructure, and applied machine learning engineers, designers, and product managers. You work together to craft and implement new product features.
- You are passionate about using your frontend engineering expertise to broaden the reach of our artificial intelligence technology and make it easily accessible to all.
- Build intuitive web applications that will give users hands-on access to our machine learning platform and custom training, which allows users to train their own models without using any code.
- Develop reusable modules, components, and build tools for both internal and external use cases.
Nice to Have:
- Become familiar with the concepts behind artificial intelligence and learn about the API’s that we’ve already built to bring these concepts to life.
- Work on fixes and new features to our existing applications and libraries.
- Experience with AI and/or CV solutions
- Experience as Full Stack engineer (golang, datadog, postgres)