Digital Marketing Manager - SEO/PPC
About the Company
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, LLM's and audio recognition. We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
As a Digital Marketing lead/Manager, you will lead global strategies to increase brand awareness for Clarifai, drive user signups to our platform, and generate leads via organic and paid channels. With your focus at the top of the funnel, you will develop and execute strategies for search/paid marketing acquisition, conversion rate optimization, and personalization. You will own the website property, and you partner with the demand generation leader to execute on the marketing calendar.
Initially, you will spend most of your time doing, and overtime there will be opportunities to grow a team to accelerate successes. You will generate more and higher quality top of funnel opportunities for our commercial sales team. You will have full responsibility for driving the strategy and implementation of a subset of all marketing activities including: lead generation, outbound campaigns, and SEO/SEM. You will directly impact Clarifai's success by driving toward more opportunities for revenue. You will report to the Head of Marketing.
- Drive creation, execution, and continuous optimization of digital marketing campaigns, utilizing a range of techniques including social media, paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Own the website property ensuring that it is aesthetically pleasing and engaging, provides excellent experiences for key personas, is accurate and current, is easy to find and navigate, and incorporates SEO best practices.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns. Partner with data analysts to develop insightful, clear and concise results analysis and reporting templates that demonstrate an understanding of digital marketing performance and enable data-driven decision-making.
- Perform keyword research, in order to optimize existing content and uncover new areas of opportunity.
- Conduct research, data collection, and analysis to assess the visibility of the assigned website, blogs, social media accounts, and ancillary pages.
- Analyze and define SEO strategies including site structure, page structure, and internal linking structure, and define recommendations for further optimization. Continuously demonstrate improvement in SEO rankings for emerging terms.
- Own and implement improvements on digital strategy. Research keywords, the latest digital tools, competitors, and industry trends to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities to grow the website traffic, optimize conversions, and enable digital growth.
- Contribute to web copy, creating social media content, marketing collateral, blog posts, and newsletters.
- Own documentation of standards, processes and decisions in a forum (for example Confluence, and/or gdrive) that improves awareness, collaboration and understanding across the team and the company.
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience, including experience at a high growth startup
- Prior experience with SaaS/product led growth/self-service products across SMB and enterprise
- Successful record of expanding MQLs including in greenfield territory
- Fluent using Google Analytics GA4, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads and various SEO/SEM tools (ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush)
- Fluent using CRM tools like Hubspot, Wordpress and sales tools like Salesforce and Apollo
- Advanced experience optimizing product led growth funnels, including acquisition, activation, revenue, and referral campaigns
- A track record partnering with data analysts to create insightful reports and data visualizations
- Utilize data to extract larger stories, and make strategic marketing recommendations to leadership with a commitment to optimize your and your team’s activities based on data
- Ability to continuously improve SEO rankings for emerging terms
- A track record of being a great teammate and partner to marketing and sales teams, building and enhancing customer journeys and digital experiences
Great to Have
- Good with python scripting
- Interest or passion for Artificial Intelligence, technical personas, Computer Vision
- Prior supervisory experience of hiring, managing, and coaching a small, scrappy team
- You are technically oriented and comfortable learning about development
- You have a bias toward action and taking the initiative
- You thrive in a challenging, collaborative and exciting work environment
- You possess the ability to write persuasively, influence and communicate confidently at all levels
- You have a positive can-do attitude, and are adaptable to evolving business objectives