Customer Support Analyst, Venture Capital
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
We are looking for an individual to work alongside our Investor Services Support team within our Venture Capital Organization to help build the world’s next great investor platform. We put our customers first, are willing to learn and grow, are problem solvers, work with urgency, ensure data security is a priority, maintain a professional community and work as one team.
The Problems You’ll Solve
The Venture Capital Support Analyst is responsible for providing solutions and nurturing successful, trusting relationships with all internal and external customers, including limited partners, high-profile investors, and VC firms by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products, programs, and equity, as well as communicating in a timely and appropriate manner with team members within the Support department.
- Provide timely and accurate information to inbound customer requests via phone and email channels
- Work closely with other departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Ensure standard metrics are met in regards to Support contacts
- Adhere to company policies and procedures in each interaction
- Ensure accurate documentation of customer interactions within Salesforce to facilitate feedback between Support and Product, as well as with the customer
- Triage incoming requests and identify trends/patterns across customer base in order to flag issues as well as potential solutions for the rest of the team
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the product and engineering teams
- Conduct demos/webinars with customers as they are scheduled
- Provide front-line Support for all competencies managed by the IS Support Team
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of the team/company by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and thorough documentation
* English Fluency Required*
The Impact You’ll Have
You’ll play a critical role in the transformation of the financial services industry by supporting our clients and helping them as questions and issues arise. In this role you will be responsible for interacting with both internal and external fund admin teams as well as LPs invested in funds on the platform, and be in an ideal position to keep a pulse on our customers’ needs.
- Able to communicate professionally in English with English-speaking clients
- Ability to articulate both technical software issues as well as address equity/finance/accounting related questions in an accurate and concise manner in English both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable learning quickly and taking on new challenges
- Exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues as well as a strong sense of curiosity to solve problems
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate in a timely and accurate manner with customers and internal teams
- Experience in a Customer Service or client-facing role within SaaS
- Proficient in Excel
- Equity, financial or venture capital background is a plus
The Interview Process
We’ll review your application and if interested will schedule a phone interview to get to know each other. If that goes well, you’ll be given a written assessment to complete, and the final stage is a formal interview with several panels covering different aspects of the position.
Something looks off?