Customer Support Associate
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
About the Role
At Bluevine, we’re proud to be the answer for thousands of small business owners who rely on us every day to equip them with the funds and/or financial solutions they need to achieve their business goals. Are you passionate about helping others and developing solutions that translate into meaningful experiences for customers? Do you thrive working in a continuously evolving and fast paced environment? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, inclusive, diverse, and collaborative environment? If so, Bluevine may be a great fit for you. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
Our Customer Support team members are passionate about serving others, client-focused, and dedicated to helping small business owners succeed. As a Customer Support team member at Bluevine, you will be an advocate for our clients. In this role you will work closely with our rapidly growing support team to quickly and efficiently identify, solve, or properly direct our clients' questions and concerns. This role will focus on resolving questions from Small Business Owners regarding their current and future accounts which they have with Bluevine, with a mastery of two product lines.
This is not a fully remote role. At Bluevine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices will reopen in accordance with local guidelines.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- You will become an expert on up to two products within Bluevine and create added value and memorable experiences for every customer
- Resolve small business owners’ requests regarding Bluevine’s products via inbound call, outbound follow-ups, email, and/or chat (average of 25-35+ contacts per day)
- Ensure customer requests are resolved efficiently and effectively while addressing the customers’ short-term & long-term needs
- Leverage Bluevine’s innovative technology solutions and systems to process customers requests
- Meet or exceed performance expectations based key performance indicators like customer experience, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Identify, resolve, and or escalate risks that may impact the business
- Provide customer experience feedback along with recommended enhancements
- Review documents submitted by customers in order to extract information and provide status updates
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 1+ years of Customer Support experience including client-facing experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Banking and financial experience a strong plus
- Passion for helping people
- Ability to learn and work effectively in a virtual environment
- Critical thinker who loves to solve problems and recommend enhancements
- A quick thinker and a fast learner with the ability to work and make decisions in a rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to effectively manage difficult conversations
- Technology savvy person who can adapt to rapidly changing tools and technologies
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Excited about growing a career within a rapidly growing company
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities