Senior Product Analyst
Affinity is a relationship intelligence platform that helps dealmakers find, manage, and close more deals by leveraging the power of their network. We use technology to amplify human relationships by providing data and insights that enable people to connect and take action with confidence. At Affinity, you’ll have the opportunity to fundamentally change the way people leverage their relationships to do business.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Product Analyst to join our Product Management team. As a Senior Product Analyst at Affinity, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of our products. You will partner with the Product team and leverage your data chops to create insights on users’ behaviors, activation metrics, retention, and success metrics that drive the strategic direction of our product development efforts. Most of the focus will be on product metrics but there will be some business metric work as well.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and user behaviors to inform product development decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and engineers, to define and prioritize product features and enhancements that align with both user satisfaction and business goals.
- Develop and maintain a balanced set of KPIs and performance metrics that assess the success of product initiatives, including product adoption, revenue impact, and customer retention.
- Utilize various data analysis tools and methodologies to extract actionable insights from large datasets, covering both product usage and financial data.
- Create and present data-driven reports and presentations to stakeholders, demonstrating how product improvements positively impact the bottom line.
- Monitor and evaluate user feedback, user testing, and other sources of user insights to inform product improvements that can lead to increased revenue and market share.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in data analysis and product management to make well-informed data-driven recommendations
We’re excited about you because you have:
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- You love product and user analytics and understand the tools, data, and process to create insights and recommendations that inform roadmaps and strategy.
- Proven experience as a Product Analyst or similar role, with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- B2B SaaS experience.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques, including SQL, data visualization tools, and statistical analysis. Bonus points for experience with Segment, Amplitude, Redshift, Looker.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively convey insights and recommendations to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
How we work:
Our culture is a key part of how we operate as well as our hiring process:
- We iterate quickly. As such, you must be comfortable embracing ambiguity, be able to cut through it and deliver incremental value to our customers each sprint.
- We are candid, transparent, and speak our minds while simultaneously caring personally with each person we interact with.
- We make data-driven decisions and make the best decision for the moment based on the information available.
Join us in enabling every professional on the planet to succeed by harnessing the power of their relationships.
If you'd like to learn more about our values, click here.
What you'll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, caring personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We pay your medical, dental, and vision insurance with comprehensive PPO and HMO plans. And provide flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We offer a 401k plan to help you plan for retirement.
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we're #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee's overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $88,000 to $148,500 USD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.