Sr Competitive Intelligence Manager
About the Role
The Competitive Intelligence Manager is a critical part of Abnormal Security’s Product Marketing organization. This role will build a competitive intelligence program within the Product Marketing team, developing high-impact competitive messaging and infusing it throughout internal and external-facing assets. The Competitive Intelligence Manager will conduct Win-Loss analysis and competitive research, update the sales and marketing team on market moves, and collaborate closely with Product Marketers to infuse strong differentiated messaging in everything from product launches to analyst briefings.
What you will do
- Develop strong messaging and positioning focused on how Abnormal is differentiated from the competition, and proactively build it into marketing and sales content
- Act as internal expert on the details of competitors’ offerings and how they compare with Abnormal’s offerings
- Conduct Win-Loss analysis and share insights with cross-functional groups
- Develop and present competitive battlecards to internal sales as well as partners externally.
- Enable sales and marketing audiences to properly position and differentiate Abnormal’s offerings relative to competitors
- Support product and go-to-market decision making by partnering with Sales, Product Management, other Competitive Intelligence professionals and the broader Marketing teams.
- A passion for cyber security
- Technical acumen
- 5+ years of security SaaS software sales or marketing experience. Specific experience in email security is even better.
- 3+ years of technical marketing or competitive intelligence experience
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Research skills to interview customers, prospects and internal stakeholders
Nice to Have
- Prior experience building a new marketing or sales program in a high-velocity environment is a bonus
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.