Sales Development Representative
About the Role
We are hiring the “best of the best” sales professionals who are passionate about their craft and want to continue to excel within our elite sales organization. Our Business Development Representatives will be the “tip of the spear” in the sales process within an assigned territory of business for prospective accounts. The ideal SDR candidate should have the perfect mix of experience, sales intuition, career ambition, team oriented mindset, quota driven mentality, empathetic / humble, positive, confident and can handle rejection.
The candidate will need to have good organization and written / verbal communication skills, Needs to be comfortable with making phone calls and professional to have high level conversations with C level stakeholders in medium to large organizations.
Candidate needs to be able to adapt to a fast paced environment, be familiar with our tools, our processes and be able to ramp up quickly.
What you will do
- Contact potential clients through outbound cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Exercise leadership, demonstrate effective sales planning, and work in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external customers.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales success plan
- Effectively partner and work across sales teams
- Work closely with other teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
- Act as the subject matter expert on Abnormal Security product offering.
- 6 months - 1.5 plus years proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Strong, professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
Nice to Have