Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Enterprise Account Executive
London, Sales Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual sales contributor who inspires others and is hungry for success. You have a natural curiosity, constantly asking "Why?" to uncover pain points and develop effective solutions. You articulate a compelling and positive vision, winning over customers, colleagues, and partners. You possess strategic planning and operational skills, ensuring success for prospective and existing strategic accounts. You constantly seek new business opportunities to present solutions for appropriate audiences. You value collaboration and demonstrate leadership as a key member of cross-functional teams.
You're not just about selling; you're a pro at planning and making things happen. When it comes to talking about our products, you've got an enthusiastic way of painting a picture that is intently being listened to. Whether it's landing new deals or taking care of our existing VIP customers, you've got it covered. Steadfast, always vigilant for opportunities to showcase what Unravel Data has to offer the world.
About the Role
- You will develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory/industry, including identifying core customers, mapping the benefits of Unravel Data solutions to the business requirements
- You will take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and accomplish the implementation of agreed account and business plans
- Develop detailed sales & marketing(especially PG: Pipeline Generation) plans and sales forecasts
- Manage time and workflow and create effective call plans
- Monitor competition and respond immediately and appropriately
- Build an exhaustive network, strategic relationship with customers at all levels, and generate prolific referrals
- 5-10 years of successful enterprise software/IT sales
- Knowledge of Big Data, APM, Cloud, Systems Infrastructure, Enterprise Application Integration, Database and/or Business Intelligence software concepts and products preferred
- Deep understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated
- Ability to prospect for new business
- Ability to build consultative relationship with potential prospects
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities
- Ambitious to over achieve quota
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively
We have a passion for excellence. We’re driven, and we love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We value talent and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us.