Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
TruEra provides a full lifecycle observability platform to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality, track performance, and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, TruEra’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.
We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at TruEra. One of the core cultural principles at TruEra is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it.
We are a rapidly growing Series B company funded by Greylock, Wing, and Menlo Ventures, and working with Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the job
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to help support and develop solutions for our LLM tool, TruLens.
What You Will be Doing:
- Experience or desire to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams with product, data science, and infrastructure teams
- Exposure to a new and exciting industry: AI Quality (Responsible AI, based on explainable AI)
- Experience what it is like to be a part of a fast-growing, early startup.
- Responding to users engaging with the TruEra open source tool for LLM Quality, TruLens, by resolving open GitHub issues.
- 3+ years of proven track record in building Python applications
- Full-stack development including work with Streamlit or other similar open-source tools
- Familiarity with the Modern LLM stack (tools such as Langchain, Llamaindex, HuggingFace, and OpenAI)
- Previous experience in Developer Relations or resolving Github issues
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Truera are considered property of Truera and are not subject to payment of agency fees.