Software Engineer, SaaS
Bellevue, WA, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2023
TruEra provides the first AI Quality platform, to help enterprises analyze machine learning, improve model quality and build trust. Powered by enterprise-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) Explainability technology based on six years of research at Carnegie Mellon University, TruEra’s platform helps eliminate the black box surrounding widely used AI and ML technologies. This visibility leads to higher quality, explainable models that achieve measurable business results, address unfair bias, and ensure governance and compliance.
We are excited about the amazing team we’re building at TruEra. One of the core cultural principles at TruEra is: “Create what’s not there.” We’re building a team of creator-builders who are excited about our mission and keen to build large-scale systems and drive cutting-edge research in support of it.
We are a rapidly growing Series B company funded by Greylock, Wing, and Menlo Ventures, and working with both Fortune 100 customers and startups throughout the world!
About the job
As a Software Engineer on the TruEra SaaS team, you will be designing, building, and managing a scalable and highly available SaaS platform, AI/ML data infrastructure ecosystems. We're developing the platform for both public and private cloud environments with the container as first-class citizens. Infrastructure is at the core of our platform, and we're constantly innovating to make our systems more performant, timely, cost-effective, and capable while maintaining high reliability.
What You Will be Doing:
- Design, develop, and lead platform features
- Collaborate with ML Engineers, Backend Engineers, and Products Managers to deliver new Platform capability
- Architect and implement systems with 99.99% uptime
- Design Truera to be deployed on multi-cloud, cross-platform for On-Prem and SaaS
- Participate in early customer engagements and PoCs, and use that context to drive new product features
- Review design and code, and make sure what we ship is awesome
- “Create what’s not there”
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong product mindset and 3+ years of experience building high-quality data Infrastructure
- Solid background in the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- Ability to build systems that balance scalability, availability, and latency
- Advocate for the continuous deployment and automation tools, monitoring, and self-healing systems
- Experience working with “always-on” SaaS systems in the cloud
- Have worked in a small cross-functional team with multiple internal stakeholders
- Has a broad understanding of how the overall software stack works - from build systems to pipelines and deployments.
- Great communication skills and a team player
- Experience building machine learning models or ecosystems
- Having been a part of an engineering team at an early-stage startup
- Exposure to or hands-on work with Kubernetes
- Experience deploying enterprise software on-prem and cloud
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Truera are considered property of Truera and are not subject to payment of agency fees.