Hybrid Inside Sales + SDR Player Coach
The Massive Enterprise Identity Market
There is not a single large organization that doesn’t need what Strata has to offer. Identity security is a foundational technology that every company needs no matter what industry they are in. A great aspect of Strata is that you can call on virtually any name brand organization and be confident that someone in the organization needs what we offer. That’s why companies like Kroger, 3M, Publix, HEB, Cummins, Navy Federal Credit Union, State of Minnesota and the County of Dallas all chose to partner with Strata and solve their most pressing needs in identity.
Strata The Company
Strata is a venture-backed startup building the next generation of distributed identity management for the multi-cloud world. Led by a visionary team of serial entrepreneurs (with multiple exits) who created the first generation of Web identity management, the first IDaaS solution, co-authored SAML, and now are creating the Identity Orchestration market.
This is truly a ground-floor opportunity for a Sales Development Representative that wants to have a hand in building the future of the multi-billion dollar, multi-cloud identity market.
At Strata, we built the team around a core culture of collaboration, authenticity, and respect. At Strata we have what we call the Maverics Spirit that is a mix of courage, confidence and grit that combines to reveal the best characteristics of our team. We invest heavily in company culture and celebrate our successes weekly while executing like no other team in the industry.
Strata’s platform - Maverics - is identity middleware that connects identity infrastructure (Okta, Microsoft, Ping, AWS and others) with applications to modernize security and automate IT processes, all without requiring any rewriting of applications saving millions of dollars in measurable expenses.
Strata works closely with our partners at Microsoft Azure, Okta, AWS, GCP, and VMware to ensure interoperability through deep, native integrations. We build our software to be secure, scalable, and extensible; you help bring it to the world.
Secure. We take security seriously and build it into the core of what we develop and how we run our platform.
Scalable. Strata’s customers rely on our software to secure their core business operations, meaning we need to be available 99.999%.
Extensible. Strata built the Maverics platform for distributed identity management to support evolving use cases that our customers bring us. As such, we build our software to easily integrate with and manage many other identity infrastructure systems.
With Strata, your enterprises can manage all identities and access policies through one distributed identity control plane. We’re on a mission to make it easy to run your apps on the clouds you want, using the identity system you choose. Why? Because identity is the foundation of security and trust in distributed multi-cloud environments in every industry today.
That’s why we’re seeking an amazing hybrid Inside Sales + SDR Player Coach to discover, engage with and qualify potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, the ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our inbound up for success. The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable with outbound prospecting, working with partners, scheduling meetings, generating leads, generating interest, qualifying prospects via discovery, and closing sales
- Discover and prospect new opportunities for Strata, engage and close new business with customers and channel partners (end to end process). The outbound ICPs for this role complements (not compete) with the AE’s
- Close new customers in accordance with quota targets and segment guidelines
- Engage with and collaborate with inbound Product Led Growth (PLG) prospects to set
- them up for success and converting into paying customers
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound emails, lead follow-up, and outbound cold calls
- Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead/company information
- Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
- Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities
- Prepare detailed territory plans and participate weekly, monthly and quarterly opportunity review sessions
- MEDDPICC opportunity management methodology
- Value based selling skills
SDR Player Coach:
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook and share with other SDRs and train your team members.Represent our company’s software, starting with a comprehensive understanding of customer pain points, and then identify how our solutions meet customers’ needs.
- Generate opportunities and build relationships by nurturing prospects into engaged leads and then ultimately customer opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage to set up qualification meetings with Strata sales executives
- You will be expected to execute a meaningful number of calls per day as well as execute prospecting outbound campaigns at scale using emails and profiling prospects on LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- At least 1 - 3 years' of sales or sales development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- 1-3 years of identity domain experience is preferred
- Compensation: $110,000 - $125,000 annually DOE with a 50/50 base/variable split
- This role is remote or in Boulder, CO or Vancouver BC offices