Full Stack Engineer
At Simpo, we’re on a mission to make SaaS simple. Our no-code platform enables product managers and customer success teams to simplify the customer journey. From trial to acquisition, renewal and expansion, we help teams better educate, onboard, and uplevel their users. We do that with in-app communication and experiences like you’ve never seen before.
We’re passionate about creating great product experiences. We seek to create wonder in everything we build, collaborate as one team, and work for impact.
Backing: with $15.5M of total funding from Menlo Ventures, Redpoint, and more (including an $11M recent Series A, led by Menlo), Simpo is primed to disrupt the Digital Adoption market.
Huge market: If you're a SaaS company and it takes too long for users to get started and see value, you’re in danger of losing them to the competition. Every company’s future depends on showing users value quickly – Simpo enables that with a few clicks, instead of months of development.
Impact: Simpo’s customers include some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, including monday.com. What you create will affect millions of users a month.
Quick Look at This Role
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play a critical role in the development of our core product - the Simpo Platform. You will be responsible for creating product features from start to finish. You will have a direct impact on our customers and report directly to the VP of Engineering, and work closely with Product, Customer Success, and Product Marketing to ensure your creations have a huge impact on customers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop on a 2021-ready tech stack on the latest versions of React (+ Redux), Node.js, MongoDB on a newly refactored code-base deployed via Docker to AWS
- Write code that reaches dozens of millions of end users
- Create complete product features that add to the core Simpo platform - from spec to release and beyond
- Write your code in a scalable, maintainable way, complete with your own tests
- Help break down user stories into individual tasks, complete with time estimates
- Work in close collaboration with Product, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Get direct feedback from customers on how what you’re building is having an impact
- Communication - you can convey complex ideas in a simple way
- Attention to Detail - you notice and care about the small details that create wonder
- Team Playing - you value your team’s success over your own, and work towards it
- Self Management - you are organized, self-motivated, and can prioritize effectively
- Constant Learner - you care about continuous learning and improvement
- React, Redux
- Git - Source Control
- iOS, Android knowledge, an advantage
- 3-5 years of Full Stack Engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working at a SaaS startup
Think you'll be a great fit? We would be delighted to chat.
For more information, check out the careers page of our website.
Something looks off?