At Simpo, we’re on a mission to make SaaS simple. Our no-code platform enables product managers and customer success teams to simplify the customer journey. From trial to acquisition, renewal and expansion, we help teams better educate, onboard, and uplevel their users. We do that with in-app communication and experiences like you’ve never seen before.
We’re passionate about creating great product experiences. We seek to create wonder in everything we build, collaborate as one team, and work for impact.
Backing: with $15.5M of total funding from Menlo Ventures, Redpoint, and more (including an $11M recent Series A, led by Menlo), Simpo is primed to disrupt the Digital Adoption market.
Huge market: If you're a SaaS company and it takes too long for users to get started and see value, you’re in danger of losing them to the competition. Every company’s future depends on showing users value quickly – Simpo enables that with a few clicks, instead of months of development.
Impact: Simpo’s customers include some of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, including monday.com. What you create will affect millions of users a month.
Quick Look at This Role
As a UI/UX Designer, you will have the critical role of designing both the experience and UI layer of our core product - the Simpo Platform. You will be responsible for translating the product vision and customer interviews into live product experiences that affect millions of end users. You will work directly with the CEO, Product and Engineering teams, and alongside the GTM teams to listen closely to user feedback and create experiences that customers love.
What You’ll Do
- Creatively design new product features for millions of monthly end-users
- Complete lifecycle product design: from vision through low-fi mockups to live features
- Work closely with the CEO, Product, and Engineering
- Help define and refine the visual language of our core product
- Build out and improve our design system in Figma
- Create persona-specific experiences and user flows
- Partake in customer interviews and focus groups
- Influence adoption and retention of new product features
- Communication - you can convey complex ideas in a simple way
- Attention to Detail - you notice and care about the small touches that create wonder
- Team Playing - you value the success of the team over your own, and work towards it
- Self Management - you are organized, self-motivated, and can prioritize effectively
- User-Centric - the foremost guiding principle in your design decisions is user empathy
- A solid portfolio of successful web and mobile-based projects
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- A strong understanding of use cases, user flows and information architecture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in UI/UX or product design
- Previous experience working at a SaaS startup
Think you'll be a great fit? We would be delighted to chat.
For more information, check out the careers page of our website.
Something looks off?