Customer Support Representative
Sidecar Health is redefining health insurance. Our mission is to make healthcare affordable and attainable for everyone. We know that to accomplish this lofty mission, we need driven people who are drive to make a difference. The passionate people who make up Sidecar Health’s team come from all over, with backgrounds as tech leaders, policy makers, healthcare professionals, and beyond. And they all have one thing in common—the desire to fix a broken system and make it more personalized, affordable, and transparent.
If you want to use your talents to transform healthcare in the United States, come join us!
*Must reside in UT, CO, MN, NC, IA or NE for consideration*
- Handle inbound calls and chat boxes from our members in regards to Sidecar Health’s products and services
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely and positive manner
- Build rapport and maintain positive relationships with existing members to understand their needs and ensure a memorable member experience
- Handle issues and complaints where appropriate
- Maintain policies and standard operation procedures
- Tenacity and adaptability that enables you to thrive in a fast-paced and quickly evolving startup environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and deep empathy to connect with our members and meet them where they are
- Excellent written and verbal communication and a comfort answering questions on the fly
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills so you can help our members navigate their plans
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent; Bachelors' Degree preferred
- Healthcare/Insurance Experience (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)
What You'll Get
- Competitive Hourly Rate, company equity, and ample opportunities for growth
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with no waiting period
- 10 days of paid vacation and 15 company holidays
- IT Equipment, including laptop and monitors
- Most importantly, an opportunity to make an impact at a rapidly growing mission-driven company transforming healthcare in the U.S.
Sidecar Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.