Partner Billing Operations Analyst
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Partner Billing Operations Analyst
Location: Remote in India
ShipBob is looking for a Partner Billing Operations Analyst to manage the invoicing process with our fulfillment partners. The Partner Billing Operations Analyst will audit daily invoices, streamline and improve payment processing, and work with partners to discuss payments for ad hoc items.
What you’ll do:
- Manage all invoices from fulfillment partners for accuracy, resolving any questionable invoices with partners and operations leadership
- Design, maintain and improve SOPs for partner billing
- Identify and implement initiatives to streamline billing and reduce declined invoices
- Provide detailed written and verbal communications to fulfillment partners outlining invoicing issues and own resolutions
- Review and process payments for new initiatives
- Develop SOPs and training materials for future team members to follow
- Manage tools and templates necessary to enable efficient billing processes
- Other duties/responsibilities as necessary
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years in finance, accounting, or supply chain operations, experience related to billing or fulfillment invoices is strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail: you prefer work to be done correctly every time instead of quickly with occasional errors
- Meticulous organization: you do not forget about open tasks or to do items
- You will ask questions when you are not sure of an answer instead of guessing
- Expert communicator: you can have complex conversations orally and in writing with key stakeholders, ranging from fulfillment partner owners to operations associates
Reports to: SVP, Pricing
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Term & Accidental Insurance
- All Purpose Leave (casual & sick time): 12 days
- Earned Leave: 15 days
- Public Holiday: 12 days
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Quarterly Wellness Day
- Work From Home Allowance
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.