ICQA Regional Support Specialist
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: ICQA Regional Support Specialist
Hours/Shift: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, with Overtime as Needed (may change due to travel)
Location: Cicero, IL
This is an incredibly important position that helps to monitor inventory activities at applicable Regional FC’s, including partner SFN centers, while allowing all existing ICQA team members to remain focused on their day-to-day responsibilities. As ShipBob continues to grow, it is imperative to provide a great experience in serving our clients’ needs while maintaining sustainable growth and scalability from an operations perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Investigate inventory discrepancies reported by the Operations team.
- Perform physical inventory cycle counts, answer Jira tickets within SLA and reconcile inventory variances.
- Communicate updates and relay important operational information about clients directly to ICQA AM in the SIC centers and Regional ICQA Manager for SFN centers.
- Play a pivotal role in understanding the root cause of inventory adjustments and participate in efforts to correct.
- Vocalize concerns around inventory practices and help to identify areas of opportunity in day to day processes.
- Provide support coverage and/or ICQA training at any FC needed within your assigned region.
- Proficient in cycle counting and inventory control processes according to written SOP’s.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis around inventory discrepancies and review findings with ICQA Lead.
- Ensure inventory variances are researched and resolved in a timely manner, allowing fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Meet all SLA’s for Jira tickets, and all other ICQA Metric goals.
- Your home location will be set by your Regional Manager and at times you will be required to travel (air/ vehicle) to partner SFN sites in your region to help support ICQA functions.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Demonstrates the ability to quickly adapt to changing conditions and solve problems immediately.
- Ability to determine inventory discrepancies, perform physical inventory cycle counts, and reconcile inventory variances.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Possesses effective written and verbal communication skills; displays reading comprehension skills.
- Displays the ability to multitask and handle multiple issues at the same time without stress.
- Displays attention to details.
- Ability to lift 40lbs without any health limitations.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to an 8-10hr shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
- May be required to flex into other departments for support as needed.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as: short term disability
- Weekly paycheck with paid overtime eligibility
- Pay Progression Program
- KinderBob Daycare Stipend program
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
Reports to: ICQA Area Manager
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with over 7,000+ e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With an almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent service.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with over $300M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.