Senior Technical Product Manager
As Relyance AI’s Senior Technical Product Manager, you will help manage Relyance AI’s product design and development efforts. As a Technical Product Manager, you will help build cutting-edge observability, data synthesis, and protection products by effectively communicating product goals, motivations, and requirements between departments. This role requires you to think critically and design with first principles. You will work closely with Relyance AI’s Engineering, Data Protection, Product, Customer Success, Sales, and Legal teams to ensure that our products are developed in the most advanced and user-friendly way.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, your role will include:
- Familiarizing yourself with customer workflows, pain points, and objectives.
- Approaching product management from a user’s vantage point and being motivated to improve the lives of our customers.
- Acting as the liaison between various teams to ensure projects are prioritized and progressing following company strategy and development timelines.
- Managing the product development process to ensure development is focused on the highest-priority projects at all times.
- Managing deeply technical products from kick-off to ship and have a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful.
- Understanding and translating product requirements, Product Roadmap, Actionable Items, OKRs, and JIRA.
- Interfacing and collaborating with engineering teams to create new features and product updates.
- Measuring product success metrics and KPIs determined on value delivered, usage, and customer satisfaction.
- Assess project ROI, conduct post-mortem reviews, and regularly communicate project status to sponsors and stakeholders.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with JIRA.
- SaaS experience.
- Technical fluency, with an ability to understand software systems and help drive strategic discussions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating product requirements and customer challenges.
- Ability to wear many hats and pivot based on company needs.
- Excitement about taking on new and varied responsibilities in a fast-growing, dynamic organization.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Privacy, Security, or GDPR.
- Experience with python, Java, Go, or Ruby.
- Experience with Machine Learning or AI.
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the base salary pay range for this role is $135,000 to $175,000.
Something looks off?