Demand Generation Manager
As Relyance AI’s Demand Generation Manager, you will oversee organic and paid Marketing programs. This will include the strategic planning and execution of paid search, digital display, email/CRM, paid social, programmatic content, and landing page/funnel optimization. You will measure and report on all demand-generation activities. You will an integral part of the culture and ascension to excellence of the developing Marketing team.
As a Demand Generation Manager, your role will include:
- Owning the development, optimization, and execution of paid search strategies including keyword expansion, geo-targeting, bid optimization, ad copy development, and campaign analysis
- Building reporting process and cadence using data-driven approaches on program and channel performance
- Providing strategic guidance to the leadership team for improvement and optimization of marketing initiatives, ranging from campaigns to webinars and conferences
- Owning the Hubspot marketing automation platform and related demand generation tools
- Focusing on campaign ROI to drive qualified leads for sales and the SDRs
- Developing advertising and content that engages our buyers
- Developing and supporting strong ABM and outbound marketing programs to enable sales to achieve aggressive revenue targets and build future pipeline
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 5+ years of enterprise B2B demand generation experience
- Experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Data driven and precise in tracking results
- Hubspot program management experience
- Experience building and managing ABM programs
Bonus points for:
- Experience with a SEM tool
- Experience in the Data Privacy industry
- Startup experience
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
DIVERSITY | We win through diversity.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices to ensure offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the pay range for this role is $115,000 to $150,000.