Sr. Solutions Engineer
As Relyance AI’s Sr. Solutions Engineer, you will be the Sales team’s product and technical subject matter expert (SME) for Relyance AI’s privacy & data governance platform to enterprise customers and other organizations. You will actively help sell and adopt our “first of a kind solution” to new accounts by leveraging value selling as your fundamental approach to demonstrate the business value of our solution to key stakeholders in an organization. You will engage with future customers, understand their data privacy requirements, and differentiate Relyance AI’s platform from competitors to address their business problems. Specifically, you will be responsible for developing deep technical relationships at accounts with the VP of Engineering, IT, CISO, Security, and other stakeholders to ensure they have a technical appreciation and approval of Relyance AI technology. One foundational aspect of the role will be continuously learning about our Machine Learning driven technology platform and helping customers both adopt and understand it in the context of their business environment.
As a Sr. Solutions Engineer, your role will include:
- Leading deep architectural and solution design discussions to highlight our ability to address data privacy requirements.
- Building relationships and cultivating technical champions within prospects and customers to enable them to be advocates for Relyance.
- Partnering with Accounts Executives to sell Relyance’s data privacy platform to Enterprises.
- Running technical demos and interacting with customer stakeholders, including CISOs, CIOs, IT, Security, Engineering, etc.
- Educating Enterprise customers on the value proposition of Relyance AI’s data privacy platform.
- Responding to written technical requests.
- Acting as a technical liaison between customers, engineering teams, and support.
- Writing and recording customer-facing artifacts that summarize, highlight, and emphasize the core technological differences about the Relyance platform as opposed to competition.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 6+ years of experience in pre-sales as the technical lead on a team selling an enterprise software solution to Enterprise accounts in a B2B capacity.
- 5+ years of experience implementing and solution engineering SaaS solutions, especially with ML components.
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture.
- 3+ years of experience working with RESTful API and general service-oriented architectures.
- Comfortability in presenting and building relationships with C-level & VP-level execs across Legal, Privacy, Security, and IT.
- Working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and SQL/No-SQL data systems.
- Deep understanding of various aspects and stages of an enterprise sales cycle.
Bonus points for:
- Experience with a privacy technology
- Startup Experience
- An advanced technical degree
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the base salary pay range for this role is $105,000 to $140,000.