Enterprise Account Executive
As Relyance AI’s Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Relyance AI’s privacy & data governance platform to enterprise customers and other organizations in your specific territory. You will actively prospect and sell our “first of its kind solution” to new accounts by leveraging value selling as your fundamental approach to demonstrate the business value of our solution to key stakeholders in an organization.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your role will include:
- The sole responsibility for enterprise sales in your assigned territory by owning your business and managing the sale process from initial lead generation to final closure.
- Specializing in acquiring high-value deals, typically exceeding $250,000 in annual contract value (ACV).
- Engaging and building relationships with Chief Legal Officers (CLOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Chief Privacy Officers (CPOs), and other C-suite executives in the legal and security domains.
- Driving complex sales cycles and orchestrating all required internal resources such as solution consultants, pre-sales support, customer success, and other customer-facing assets.
- Implementing a value-selling process alongside thorough knowledge of Relyance AI’s solution for addressing privacy and data governance.
- All pipeline generation across your territory, including going to local events, developing a network of privacy professionals, and working with your sales development rep to identify new opportunities.
- A commitment to providing our prospects and customers exceptional service while creatively and relentlessly driving new business.
- Building a detailed understanding of the data privacy issues and requirements faced by customers and articulating how Relyance AI’s platform can address these critical needs.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software solutions to C-level executives, managers, and directors at enterprise accounts.
- Proven track record of closing deals valued at $250,000 and above in annual contract value (ACV).
- Demonstrated success in selling data privacy software, data protection, or data security solutions to enterprise clients.
- 5+ years of experience building out new territory.
- Experience successfully selling at an early-stage organization.
- A data-driven approach to sales with an objective track record of success.
- Experience selling to any and all of the Relyance AI stakeholders, including Privacy, Legal, Security, and Engineering.
- Skills and experience to successfully navigate an enterprise account and deal with the complexity of selling a solution to multiple stakeholders, including Business (Legal/Privacy), IT (Security), and Dev (Engineering) executives.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data in Salesforce.
Bonus points for:
- CIPP certification
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the base salary pay range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000.