Senior Director, Product Marketing
At RelationalAI, we are enabling the future of data-centric systems that learn, reason, and predict, built on our cloud-native relational knowledge graph management system. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are intellectually curious, with problem-solving mindsets and a proven track record of delivering results. We value the ability to learn, grow, and respond to an ever-changing landscape of challenges and opportunities as much as we value past experience.
RelationalAI is a remote-first company that has been operating with a distributed team since day one. We are based on six continents, support team members wherever they live, and are fluent in the tools and processes of distributed and often asynchronous work.
What We're Doing
RelationalAI is the industry’s first AI coprocessor for our customers’ data clouds. Our AI coprocessor enables customers to apply a combination of innovative AI techniques to generate results in their data clouds that cannot be achieved in silos. We are enabling the future of data-centric intelligent applications that learn, reason, and predict. We are bringing together a global team of exceptional people who inspire, motivate, and respect one another to achieve our mission.
We are looking for a strong product marketing leader to help accelerate the growth of our business. In this role, you will be responsible for all core product marketing functions, including messaging, marketing content, compete assets, and customer evidence. You will partner closely with senior leaders to help define and execute our go-to-market strategy, spanning both field and partner channels. This role requires critical thinking, excellent communication skills, cross-group collaboration, storytelling skills, and a strong interest in AI.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Honing our product messaging and differentiated value proposition for our target audiences, spanning developers and senior technical decision makers
- Partnering with product, engineering, sales, and partner teams to help define and evolve our go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution plan
- Developing and maintaining field and partner bill of materials (BOM)
- Engaging with customers to develop evidence assets
- Establishing a regular rhythm with other GTM teams to help track key performance metrics (KPIs) and course-correct when needed
Role Readiness Prerequisites:
- Aptitude and track record of quickly learning new and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Snowflake offerings is preferred
- Experience with developer platforms is strongly preferred
- Experience with B2B database and AI offerings is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and storytelling skills are required
- Strong project management, critical thinking, and cross-group collaboration skills are required
- 8+ years of product marketing experience is required
- A combination of a bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering and a master’s in business administration is strongly preferred
This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, reporting to the VP of Product and Marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to help define an emerging new category in data and AI and develop content that captures the imagination of customers, partners, and developers across the world.
RelationalAI is committed to an open, transparent, and inclusive workplace. We value the unique backgrounds of our team. We are driven by curiosity, value innovation, and help each other to succeed and to grow. We take the well-being of our colleagues seriously, and offer flexible working hours so each individual can find a healthy balance that affords them a productive, happy life wherever they choose to live.
Country Hiring Guidelines:
RelationalAI hires around the world. All of our roles are remote; however, some locations might carry specific eligibility requirements.
Because of this, understanding location & visa support helps us better prepare to onboard our colleagues.
Our People Operations team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruitment process.
RelationalAI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.